As the world becomes a seemingly smaller place, the opportunities to trade with other countries becomes more realistic for most businesses. The expertise to market internationally needs careful planning and consideration. Come along to our free seminar to find out how to plan your strategy and incorporate s-commerce
Start / End Time: 07:30am to 9:30am
Event Organiser: Barclays Eagle Labs, Brighton
Location: 1 Preston Road, Brighton, BN1 4QU
Arrival and Registration (Breakfast Provided)
Welcome - Patricia Lefevre, Barclays International
Planning your Marketing Strategy, Mike Wenham
Taking Marketing Global - Sarah Carroll, Grow Global
Support for International Growth - Patricia Lefevere, Barclays International
Q & A
· Are you growing and looking to create a more structured and focused marketing plan?
· Are you looking to better utilise your marketing budget?
· Do you know if your current marketing plan is working?
· Is social media in your marketing plan?
· Is your business growing rapidly?
· Do you have an overseas audience?
This Breakfast Briefing is intended for SME’s interested in selling overseas to any market.