Aims of the session:
• Gain a better understanding of what digital inclusion means for your staff and service users
• Identify practical approaches and digital solutions to develop, maintain and embed organisational digital change
• Discuss the ins and outs of being a leader in a digital age, with a particular focus on community, voluntary and public services
• Explore how we can all be better digital leaders
• Develop confidence and motivation in making a digital change in your organisation
The session will be delivered by Citizens Online, a UK digital inclusion charity that specialises in leading organisations and communities through the online revolution.
People interested in tackling digital exclusion