As part of this year’s Brighton Digital Festival, Wired Sussex is opening the doors to its home and innovation hub, The FuseBox: a collaborative R&D space in Brighton for people with bold creative, digital and tech ideas.
We’re running three 1 hour tours throughout the day where you’ll be able to:
- Explore our space, including our co-working area, demo suite, event space and more
- Find out what it’s like to be a FuseBox resident
- See what our current residents are working on, from virtual teleportation to immersive musical experiences to air pollution installations
- Try out our cutting-edge Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality tech
- Learn about our projects, such as our Immersive Lab and 5G testbed
Find out more about The FuseBox at www.thefuseboxbrighton.com
In the evening, we’ll be hosting some after-work drinks and informal networking. Come and make new contacts, chat to us about how we can help bring your ideas to fruition, and battle on Beat Saber and other VR games. Plus, there will be pizza!
Anyone looking for co-working opportunities, to collaborate with creatives or learn more about The FuseBox and Wired Sussex.